Product Selection based on:
ASF Leak Detector Type D25 - Pressure Principle
Available as 2/4 bar Version (pressureless pipeline), 2/6 bar Version, and 11/15 bar Version
- The leak detector is used to monitor double-walled underground piping.
- For monitoring of water-polluting liquids and/or flammable liquids with a flash point < 55°C.
- The max. operating pressure allowed is 16 bar.
- The alarm switching value must be min. 1 bar above the operating pressure of the inner tube.
- When monitoring depressurized piping the pressure needs to be around 4 bar.
- Also other monitoring pressures than the specified default values can be set (for details please see the technical description).
- The leak detector can be connected to multiple pipelines by using an appropriate manifold.
The leak detector must be mounted outside the hazardous area (ex-zone)!
- The interstitial space of the double-walled piping must be suitable for connecting the leak detector.
- The double-walled pipeline must have the General Building Inspection Certificate (formerly Prüfzeugnis) or an admission of an other certified office.
Mounting kits (MBS), protective casing and manifolds.
- Leak detector according to the pressure principle.
- The interstitial space is filled once with inert gas - nitrogen (N2). Thereafter, the supply bottle, or the connection to the supply line can be removed.
- The required monitoring pressure remains in the interstitial space without any refills necessary, if the piping work is done carefully.
- The alarm switching value must be set min. 1 bar above the max. operating pressure chosen.
Standard Switching Values:
Permissible operating pressure: Po
|Po in bar||0||1||10||16|
|Alarm OFF PAA = bar||4||6||15||21|
|Alarm ON PAE = bar||2||2||11||17|
For further data please see the data sheet of the D25 leak detector.
Please click on the picture for a larger view!