Product Selection based on:
ASF Leak Detector Type D29 - Pressure Principle
- The leak detector is used to monitor non-pressurized underground/aboveground double-walled pipelines.
- For monitoring of water-polluting liquids, and flammable liquids having a flash point of < 55°C.
- The interstitial space of the double-walled pipeline must be suited for the connection and operation of this leak detector.
- The leak detector can be used for monitoring of several underground pipelines utilizing a manifold.
The leak detector must be mounted outside the hazardous area (ex-zone)!
- The double-walled pipelines must be depressurized.
- Leak detection fluid may not be present in the interstitial space of the container.
- Appropriate manifolds together with a D29 leak detector may only be used for monitoring underground pipelines.
- Installation of a potential free relay.
- Installation in protective casing with exterior alarm and heating.
- Mounting kits for connection to pipelines and manifolds.
Dryer / Drying Beads
By default, with V = 180 cm3
Selection of the air dryer for aboveground applications can be found in the technical description.
- Leak detector according to the principle of positive pressure with integrated pump and pressure relief.
- The outside air is sucked through a vessel with dry beads (air dryer), which dries the air down to a relative humidity of <10%.
- The saturation of the dry beads, depending on the humidity, is reached in about 12-15 months, identifiable by the color change, - initially orange - colorless at saturation.
Alarm On PAE = 1,1 bar
Pump Off PPA = 1,5 bar
Pressure relief valve of the pump opens at
PSV = 1,65 bar
For further data please see the data sheet of the D29 leak detector.
Please click on the picture for a larger view!