Product Selection based on:
ASF Leak Detector Type "VAKUMATIK III F R325" - VACUUM PRINCIPLE
Article No.: 4121 0030 (Basic Unit)
- The leak detector can be used on double-walled tanks according to DIN EN 12285-1 (DIN 6608 Part 2), DIN EN 12285-2 (DIN 6616 Form A), DIN 6618 part 2/4, DIN 6619 Part 2, DIN 6623 Part 2 and DIN 6624 Part 2.
- DIN 6608 Part 2 containers that were previously monitored by liquid leakage can be monitored with this vacuum leak detector after extracting a specified volume.
- The leak detector can also be used to monitor single-walled tanks with a leak protection lining, if it is approved for the values noted below.
- For monitoring of water-polluting liquids and flammable liquids with a flash point > 55°C.
- The storage medium may only have the density allowed for the container type.
The leak detector must be mounted outside the hazardous area (ex-zone)!
- The media list in the technical description must be observed.
- The leak protection lining in single-walled tanks must have a general building approval (certificate earlier).
- The max. viscosity allowed for the corresponding application must be observed. - For example DIN EN 12285: max. 5 × 10-3 m2/s.
- Installation of a potential free relay.
- Installation in protective casing, with external heating and alarm.
- Mounting Kits (MBS) for the corresponding container ports.
- Leak detector on the vacuum principle, with integrated pump.
- The vacuum pump evacuates air from the interstitial space and blows it through the exhaust pipe to the exhaust valve of the container.
- Based on the set switching values a trigger switch mounted on the measuring line controls: Pump ON / OFF, Alarm ON / OFF.
in the interstitial space
max. -450 mbar +/- 15 mbar
Switching values: relative pressure
Alarm ON PAE = -325 mbar +0/-30 mbar
Pump OFF PPA = -450 mbar +/-15 mbar
For further data please see the data sheet of the "VAKUMATIK III F" leak detector.
Please click on the picture for a larger view!
Technical Description III F R325
Assembly Kit For Type III F R325
Advantages of the new design of the ASF leak detection systems