Product Selection based on:
ASF Leak Detector Type “VAKUMATIK IV F R34” - VACUUM PRINCIPLE
Article No.: 4121 0040 (Basic Unit)
- The leak detector can be used on single-walled tanks with leak protection lining and a suction line to the vessel bottom out.
- The leak detector can also be used on double-walled tanks with a general building approval (certificate sooner), provided a suction line to the vessel bottom is present. The conditions listed in the technical description have to be followed.
- For monitoring of water-polluting liquids and flammable liquids with a flash point < 55°C.
The leak detector must be mounted outside the hazardous area (ex-zone)!
- The media list in the technical description must be observed.
- The leak protection lining in single-walled tanks must have a general building approval (certificate earlier).
- Installation of a potential free relay.
- Installation in protective casing, with external heating and alarm.
- Mounting Kits (MBS) for the corresponding container ports.
- Leak detector on the vacuum principle, with integrated pump.
- The vacuum pump evacuates air from the interstitial space and blows it through the exhaust pipe to the exhaust valve of the container.
- Based on the set switching values a trigger switch mounted on the measuring line controls: Pump ON / OFF, Alarm ON / OFF.
in the interstitial space
max. -80 mbar +/- 5 mbar
Switching values: relative pressure
Alarm ON PAE = -34 mbar +0/-10 mbar
Pump OFF PPA = -80 mbar +/-5 mbar
For further data please see the Technical Description of the "VAKUMATIK IV F R34" leak detector.
Please click on the picture for a larger view!
Technical Description IV F R34
IV F R34 Accessories & Assembly Kits
Advantages of the new design of the ASF leak detection systems