Product Selection based on:
ASF LEAK DETECTOR TYPE V80 EX – Version “H” - VACUUM PRINCIPLE
General Design Permit (DIBT) No. Z-65.22-217
EC-Type Examination Certificate PTB 99 ATEX 2037 X
- The partially explosion protected leak detector can be used on double-walled tanks according to DIN EN 12285-1 (DIN 6608 Part 2), DIN EN 12285-2 (DIN 6616 Form A), DIN 6618 part 2/4, DIN 6619, Part 2, DIN 6623 part 2 and DIN 6624 part 2 as well as on flat bottom tanks to DIN 4119.
- For connection to double-walled plant or site-made containers, trays or sumps with a general building inspection approval or a laboratory certificate.
- The leak detector can also be used to monitor single-walled tanks with a leak protection lining, if this is approved for the values noted below.
- DIN 6608 Part 2 containers that were previously monitored by liquid leakage can be monitored with this vacuum leak detector after extracting a specified volume of leakage fluid.
- To monitor double-walled pipes with a maximum operating pressure of 6 bar.
- For monitoring of water-polluting liquids and flammable liquids with a flash point < 55°C, the explosion group IIA (IIB as an option) and the temperature class T4 are assigned.
- The storage medium may only have the density allowed for the container type.
The leak detector must be mounted outside the hazardous area (ex-zone)!
- Compliance with the relevant explosion protection guidelines for liquids with flash point < 55°C
- The control unit must be mounted outside the hazardous area (ex-zone)!
- Mounting Kits (MBS) for connection to tanks and/or pipelines.
- For the extended field of application, these leak detectors are built alternatively in stainless steel.
- The instrument panel can be supplied with an explosion proof heater.
- The instrument panel can be completely assembled and delivered in protective casing (e.g. for use on flat-bottom tanks).
- Special system design possible: for example, several AK's together with the controller M-SK 2/5.
- Partially explosion protected leak detector on the vacuum principle, with integrated vacuum pump, consisting of:
- Instrument panel (AK) to be installed in Ex zone 1 or 2.
- Switch box (SK) or multiple switch box (M-SK). The switch box must be mounted outside the hazardous zone.
- With built-in potential-free relay.
in the interstitial space
max. -450 mbar +/- 15 mbar
Switching values: relative pressure
Alarm ON PAE = -325 mbar +0/-30 mbar
Pump OFF PPA = -450 mbar +/-15 mbar
For further data please see the data sheet of the V80 Ex H leak detector.
Please click on the picture for a larger view!