Product Selection based on:
ASF LEAK DETECTOR TYPE V90 – Version “H” - VACUUM PRINCIPLE
- The leak detector with an explosion protected housing bottom can be used on double-walled tanks according to DIN EN 12285-1 (DIN 6608 Part 2), DIN EN 12285-2 (DIN 6616 Form A), DIN 6618 part 2/4, DIN 6619, Part 2, DIN 6623 Part 2 and DIN 6624 part 2 as well as on flat bottom tanks according to DIN 4119.
- For connection to double-walled plant or site-made containers, trays or sumps with a general building inspection approval or a laboratory certificate.
- The leak detector can also be used to monitor single-walled tanks with a leak protection lining, if this is approved for the values noted below.
- DIN 6608 Part 2 containers that were previously monitored by liquid leakage can be monitored with this vacuum leak detector after extracting a specified volume of leakage fluid.
- To monitor double-walled, pressure-operated pipelines.
- For monitoring of water-polluting liquids and flammable liquids with a flash point < 55°C, the explosion group IIA (IIB as an option) and the temperature class T4 are assigned.
- The storage medium may only have the density allowed for the container type.
The leak detector must be mounted outside the hazardous area (ex-zone)!
- Compliance with the relevant explosion protection guidelines for liquids with flash point < 55°C
- The leak detector must be mounted outside the hazardous area (ex-zone)!
- Mounting Kits (MBS) for connection to tanks and/or pipelines.
- For the extended field of application, these leak detectors are built alternatively in stainless steel.
- Partially explosion protected leak detector on the vacuum principle, with integrated vacuum pump, consisting of:
- Combined with a housing upper part (SK) and bottom (AK). Within the cluster housing, the Ex-zone separation was made, so that the leak detector is suitable for the control of flammable liquids.
- With built-in potential-free relay.
- In the lower part of the housing a detonation fuse is fitted in the intake and exhaust pipe by standard.
in the interstitial space
max. -450 mbar +/- 15 mbar
Switching values: relative pressure
Alarm ON PAE = -325 mbar +0/-30 mbar
Pump OFF PPA = -450 mbar +/-15 mbar
For further data please see the data sheet of the V90 H leak detector.
Please click on the picture for a larger view!