Product Selection based on:
ASF LEAK DETECTOR TYPE V90 – Version “N” - VACUUM PRINCIPLE
- The leak detector with an explosion protected housing bottom can be used on double-walled tanks with a suction line down to the vessel bottom.
- The leak detector can also be used to monitor single-walled tanks with a leak protection lining, if this is approved for the values noted below.
- For monitoring of water-polluting liquids and flammable liquids with a flash point < 55°C, the explosion group IIA (IIB as an option) and the temperature class T4 are assigned.
- The storage medium may only have the density allowed for the container type.
The leak detector must be mounted outside the hazardous area (ex-zone)!
- Approved leak protection lining with general building inspectorate approval.
- No leak detection fluid is allowed in the interstitial space.
- Compliance with the relevant explosion protection guidelines for liquids with flash point < 55°C
- The leak detector must be mounted outside the hazardous area (ex-zone)!
- Mounting Kits (MBS) for connection to containers.
- For the extended field of application, these leak detectors are built alternatively in stainless steel.
- Partially explosion protected leak detector on the vacuum principle, with integrated vacuum pump, consisting of:
- Combined with a housing upper part (SK) and bottom (AK). Within the cluster housing, the ex-zone separation was made, so that the leak detector is suitable for the control of flammable liquids.
- With built-in potential-free relay.
- In the lower part of the housing a detonation fuse is fitted in the intake and exhaust pipe by standard.
in the interstitial space
max. -80 mbar +/- 5 mbar
Switching values: relative pressure
Alarm ON PAE = -34 +0/-10 mbar
Pump OFF PPA = -80 +/-5 mbar
For further data please see the data sheet of the V90 N leak detector.
Please click on the picture for a larger view!