Product Selection based on:
ASF Leak Detector Type V8 - VACUUM PRINCIPLE
- The leak detector can be used on soils of site-fabricated double-walled flat-bottom tanks according to DIN 4119, and another double-bottoms.
- To monitor double-walled pipes with a max. operating pressure of 3 bar. Is the installation of pipe elbows or multi storey buildings planned, the suction line must be connected at the lowest point of the pipeline.
- For monitoring of water-polluting liquids and flammable liquids with a flash point > 55°C.
The leak detector must be mounted outside the hazardous area (ex-zone)!
- The media list in the technical description must be observed.
- The interstitial spaces of the vessels or piping must be suitable for the leak detector.
- Installation of a potential free relay.
- The leak detector may also be in a protective casing, depending on the application, supplied complete with outdoor heating and alarm. (See product image)
- Mounting Kits (MBS) for the corresponding container or pipe connections.
- Leak detector on the vacuum principle, with integrated pump.
- The vacuum pump evacuates air from the interstitial space and blows it through the exhaust pipe to the exhaust valve of the container.
- Based on the set switching values a trigger switch mounted on the measuring line controls: Pump ON / OFF, Alarm ON / OFF.
in the interstitial space
max. -450 mbar +/- 15 mbar
Switching values: relative pressure
Alarm ON PAE = -325 mbar +0/-30 mbar
Pump OFF PPA = -450 mbar +/-15 mbar
For further data please see the data sheet of the V8 leak detector.
Please click on the picture for a larger view!