Product Selection based on:
ASF Pressure Tester Type VDM 300 R
Digital pressure gauge with a measuring range -1000 to 2000 mbar relative
Article No.: 4200 7014
- For testing of switching values of leak detection equipment or other pressure/vacuum devices.
- The measured values can be displayed in: bar , mbar , kPa , mmHg , psi
- To measure the switching values of the leak detector a suitable hose must be plugged on the corresponding input (+ = positive pressure, or - = negative pressure), depending on the pressure/vacuum ratio. The other end of the hose is plugged onto the measuring port of the leak detector.
- Display: 2 four-digit LCD displays
- Power-Off-Function: The unit turns off automatically after a set delay time.
- Controls: Membrane keyboard
- Interface: Can be connected to a PC with an optional interface converter (accessory)
The VDM 300 R must not be used in hazardous areas!
Digital pressure gauge with a measuring range -1000 to 2000 mbar relative.
- The VDM 300 R is not suitable for leak detection systems with an operating pressure of more than 2 bar.
- The leak detectors or pressure devices must feature the appropriate connections.
- The user's manual of the VDM 300 R must be observed.
- The tester is supplied in a carrying case. Content is the VDM 300 R, about 30 cm sampling line, battery, and lanyard for the tester.
- The leak test scoreboard and functional checks listed in the technical descriptions are to be observed.
Please click on the picture for a larger view!
-1000 bis 2000 mbar relative
max. 4000 mbar rel.
+/- 0,2% FS (linearity and hysteresis)
Piezoresistive relative pressure sensor
2-pin metal connector, nickel plated brass for connecting a pressure hose Ø 6x1mm (4 mm inside)
9V battery or optional power supply available as accessory
0 to 50o C